“Tifab” offers Electrolytic Grade Copper Flexibles, the Flexibles are made out of electrolytic grade copper Foils and Sheets, conform to the specification BS 2870-C101, which is responsible for mechanical stability and uniform current distribution. Copper Flexibles are manufacturing, by using high power automatic hot-pressure resistance welding. Tinned flexible and Cryo treated flexibles are also available on request.
- To avoid deformation due to linear expansion of cables, busbars
- To absorb the thermal and dynamic stresses caused by the short circuit current in the systems
- To avoid breakage of insulators due to the vibration of running equipments
- Tinned flexibles can be used to avoid the corrosion in chemical industries
- Cryo treated flexible can be used to reduce the resistance and improve the self-life