The MMO (Mixed Metal Oxides) coated Titanium Anode is created for various applications and industries. It is based on Titanium (substrate) and coated with active precious Mixed Metal Oxides. The special coating activates the Anode and provides excellent electrolytic properties. This acts well in different types of atmospheres including those with extremely low pH level (under 1), and high chloride concentration. The unique configuration of the Anodes makes them an ideal choice for a wide variety of systems like Cathodic Protection System for buried structures, pipe lines, steel in concrete, ships, jetties and wharfs.
- Single and mixed metal oxide (mmo) catalyst coatings
- Surface treatment and surface modification of electrodes
- MMO coated electrochlorination cell anode recoating and refixing
- Platinized (ti, ta, nb, zr) plate anode replating and recoating
- Cutting of worn or parts and replacing worn out parts by tig welding