We are a paramount organization that is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Hardened & Tempered Steel Strips. The steel used in manufacturing these strips is sourced from trusted vendors of the market. These products are widely availed and used by various constructions, engineering and other related firms. To meet the diverse requirements of the clients, we offer these products in different dimensions.
- Width : 50mm (2”) to 510mm (20”) MAX
- Thickness : 0.20mm (0.008”) to 3.5mm (0.137”) MAX
- Hardness : 36 HRC to 55 HRC or equivalent
- Flatness : Less than/equal to 0.1% of width
- Surface Finish: Scale less Unpolished Bright, Grey & Blue upto 510mm
width, Bright Ground & Polished, Polished Blue, Grey
& Bronze (Straw) upto 460mm width.
- Edge Profile: Slit, Squared & Rounded
- Micro structure: Tempered Martensite
- Steel Grades : Medium Carbon Grades :-
C62/SAE1060, SAE1065, SAE1070, CK60, CK67, SUP3
- High Carbon Grades :-C75/SAE1075, C80/SAE1080, SAE 1086
(SK5), SAE1095, CK101, SUP4, C75
- Alloy Steel Grades :-SAE6150, 50CrV4, SUP10, 75Ni8, 75Cr1, SKS51
Application: Flat spring for Automotive clutches, wood working Band saws, circular saw, masonry and agriculture tools, gang saw blades for marble cutting,doctor blades for paper industry, leather splitting knives, spiral coil springs and other industrial applications.