Running with an objective to accomplish diversified demands of the client, we are trading, exporting and supplying Investment Castings. These investment castings are designed from the top quality material and modern techniques. Furthermore, our vendor’s quality controllers check these investment castings on defined parameters for make certain their excellence. Our esteemed clientele can avail these investment castings from us in customized options.
- Long-lasting performance
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
Manufacturer and exporter of Investment Castings, Precision Investment Castings by 'LOST WAX PROCESS' up to a single piece weight of 80 kgs in a variety of Materials - Steels ( Stainless Steel, Heat Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Tool Steel & even High-Speed Steel ), Brass, Bronze & Aluminium Alloys
- The main stages of the Lost wax Process are the following...
- Precision Die Development as per Customer drawing & Foundry practise in a Tool Room
- Injection of wax into the dies.
- Assembling of patterns onto a casting unit (Tree)
- Covering of trees with the refractory material ( Shelling)
- Dewaxing of Ceramic Shells
- Sintering of shells
- Pouring the required Metal in shells
- Removal of Ceramic, cut-off, grinding of ingates, sand blasting, heat treatment
- Surface treatments like pickling, passivating, mechanical & electropolishing, hot dip galvanising
- Final Inspection
- Packing & Despatch
- Material: Stainless steel
- Process: Lost Wax
- Applications:Automobile, Defence, Nuclear, Engineering Instrumentation, Pumps&Valves