We sell all types of Miniature Circuit Breakers.
MCBs or Miniature Circuit Breakers are electromechanical devices which protect an electrical circuit from an overcurrent. An MCB is a better alternative to a Fuse since it does not require replacement once an overload is detected.
MCBs are generally designed to trip within 2.5 millisecond when an over current fault arises. In case of temperature rise or over heating it may take 2 seconds to 2 minutes for the MCB to trip. MCB commonly used in the house hold.
MCB Type Changover Switch
- 25A, 2Pole, MCB Type Changover Switch
- 40A, 2Pole, MCB Type Changover Switch
- 63A, 2Pole, MCB Type Changover Switch
- 25A, 4Pole, MCB Type Changover Switch
- 40A, 4Pole, MCB Type Changover Switch
- 63A, 4Pole, MCB Type Changover Switch
Types of Circuit Breakers:
1. Low-voltage circuit breakers2. Magnetic circuit breakers
3. Thermal magnetic circuit breakers
4. Common trip breakers.
5. Medium-voltage circuit breaker
6. High-voltage circuit breakers
7. Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) high-voltage circuit breakers
8. Disconnecting circuit breaker (DCB)
9. Carbon dioxide (CO2) high-voltage circuit breakers