Description of Products :
Welded Steel Pipes
TMA is one of the major supplier & exporters of Welded Stainless Steel Pipes for application in Power generation - Nuclear, Thermal and Solar, Refinery and Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, Chemical and Fertilizer and Process Industries etc.
TMA Provides Austenitic, Super Austenitic, Duplex and Super Duplex welded stainless steel pipes both from coil and plate. The weld procedures used are TIG, Combination of Plasma and TIG , TIG with filler , TIG and SAW , SAW depending up on the wall thickness of input raw material for Pipe manufacturing.
A complete range of testing facility in-house contributes to consistent quality control. With good investment in modern forming & welding techniques, TMA is able to meet the most stringent market demands in terms of quality and delivery.
- Radiography/Radioscopy to ensure Welding quality
- Solution Annealing Heat treatment facility upto 100" NPS
- Hydro Test
- Ultrasonic and Eddy Current Test can be done as per Client requirement
- In-house testing facility to meet International Standard
- Various Sizes and Grades of Austenitic , Super Austenitic ,Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Ability to manufacture pipes as per API 5LC with Coating facility
Welded Pipes :
SIZE / RANGE
1/8" NB to 1" NB
SCH.5S, 10S, 40S
ASTM A-312, A-554, A-778,
Above 1" NB to 2" NB
Above 2" NB to 18" NB
18" NB to 36" NB
* Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Power generation - Nuclear, Thermal and Solar, Refinery and Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, Chemical and Fertilizer and Process Industries etc.