· Autoranging, manual ranging and range lock
· Four ring probe design
· Automatic, manual and no Temperature Compensation
· Auto endpoint; Automatically freezes stable readings on the LCD display
· GLP features
· BEPS; (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
· On-screen user guides
· Backlit display
· % Battery displayed on startup
· HI 9835 is handheld conductivity/TDS/salinity/temperature meters. Users are provided with a series of diagnostic features and messages on the LCD which guide the user through calibration, operation and troubleshooting.
· Conductivity and TDS measurement parameters are selectable such as: cell constant range from 0.500 to 1.700, temperature coefficient from 0.00 to 6.00%/ºC, temperature reference from 20 to 25ºC and a selectable TDS factor of 0.40 to 0.80.
· This instrument utilizes the four ring HI 76309/1.5 conductivity probe with internal temperature sensor. The four ring design offers accurate readings over all the conductivity range with immunity to polarization and falling that occurs on long term use of amperometric probes.
· The autoranging feature of the EC and TDS modes automatically sets the meter to the scale with the highest possible resolution. The auto endpoint feature automatically freezes the display once a stable reading is reached.