This horizontal single shaft batch mixer of A&J Mixing Technology, Canada is our most popular, ideal machine to guarantee the perfect mix, high throughput and economic operations.
It is very versatile and ideal for adding shear. The majority of mixes do require shear, and it is a benefit to some customers to do no shear mixing and high shear mixing in the same machine at different times. The price/performance ratio is favorable in many industries.
The Unique single paddle design divides the housing into zones each served by atleast two paddles. All particles are moving so there is a dynamic interaction between zones. Voids are created mechanically and particles are directed to randomly fill the voids. The speed of mixing is achieved by the high volume of voids created. Accuracy is achieved by limiting the size of the void so particles do not roll apart.
- Fast Accurate Mixing
- Repeat Performance
- Low intensity, gentle mixing, hence no degradation
- Low operating cost, high production volume
- Quick drop bottom discharge
- Optional Shearmakers provision with the motors assures for meeting the special process demand such as dispersion / colouring and de-lumping etc
- Spray Bar with Nozzles for liquid addition
- Jacket arrangements for heating or cooling
- CIP System to clean interior quickly and efficiently