TRACK is designed to meet the safest and most stable environment. This baby incubator offers the Advanced Technology and Innovative design to meet the most demanding Neonatal Clinical care need in the NICU. Microprocessor based Temperature controller system provided to control the Air and Skin temperature and it has all Fault Indications with visual alarms.
THE ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER :
• The controller is based on Micro computerized system
• Large bright displays are easy to monitor and for viewing from a distance.
• Double digital display system provided to measure the infant temperature and to set the required temperature.
• Feather touch keys provided for easy operation.
• Bar graph LED system provided to indicate the heater output.
• Fault indications with alarm for
• Baby probe failure
• Air probe failure
• 10°C temperature high
• 10°C temperature low
• High temperature cut-off
• Power failure
• Acrylic Single Wall Canopy with six port holes
• Front Loading
• Four inlets for administration of O2. IV lines or Ventilator tubing.
• Sliding Baby Tray with External jerk free gear beased Head Up / Down facility.
• X-Ray cassette sliding facility.
• Humidity heater and Hygrometer
BABY PROBE / AIR PROBE :
Baby probe is made of highly sensitive sensor and is inter changeable, field calibration taken care of by software. The probe is made up of silicon sheathed cable, which allows easy cleaning.
OTHER FACILITIES :
• IV stand provided
• Storage drawers provided infant whilst incubator in use.
• Four port doors provided to handle
• Trendelenburg & fowler system provided.
|Working level from ground||900mm|
|Baby tray is tilt angle on either side||± 8° max.|
|Weight Approx.||60 Kg. (Approx.)|
|Castors||125mm with 2 brake wheels and 2 non-brake wheels|
|RESUSCITATOR RECOMMENDED ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Operating temperature range||2.0°C to 3.3°C|
|Storage temeperature range||-25°C to 60°C|
|Operating humidity range||0-100% RH|
|SKIN / AIR TEMPERATURE PROBE|
|Range||2.8°C to 3.8°C|
|Accuracy||±/-0.2°C within range|
|Probe interchangeability||± / -0.2°C (Servo)|