TRACK is designed to meet and provides the Neonate with an adequate and secure envireonment of its care. The Halogen / LED based Phothotherapy is also attached with the unit to manage the Hyperbilirubinaemia in new born babies. Microprocessor based Temperatrue controller system provided to control the baby body temperature and it has all Fault Indications with visual alrams.
SILENT FEATURES :
• The controller is based on Micro computerized system
• Large bright displays are easy to monitor and for viewing from a distance.
• Double digital display system provided to measure the infant temperature and to set the required temperature.
• Feather touch keys provided for easy operation.
• Bar graph LED system provided to indicate the heater output.
• Manual control system provided.
• Electrically driven slow suction provided along with the machine.
• Pressure can adjustable with regulator and vacuum can be measured with Gauge.
• Silicon resuscitator bag and accessories provided.
• Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg system provided.
• Separate switches provided to switch ON the light and switch ON temperature controller.
• Fault Indications with alarm for
• Baby probe failure
• 1°C temperature high
• 1°C temperature low
• High temperature cut-off
• Power failure
BABY PROBE :
Baby probe is made of highly sensitive sensor and is interchangeable, field calibration taken care of by software the probe is made up of silicon sheathed cable, which allows easy cleaning.
Single element CE approved ceramic heater placed in a parabolic reflector.
POWER CONSUMPTION :
With heater, Phototherapy & Observation Lamps ON : 1250W
|Working level from ground||1020mm|
|Baby tray is tilt angle on either side||±8°|
|Castors||2 brake wheels and 2 non-brake wheels|
|RECOMMENDED ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Operating temperature range||20°C to 33°C|
|Storage temeperature range||-25°C to 60°C|
|Operating humidity range||0-100% RH|
|SKIN TEMPERATURE PROBE|
|Range||28°C to 38°C|
|Accuracy||±/-0.2°C within range|
|Probe interchangeability||± / -0.2°C (Servo)|