Clamping Units are used as keyless mounting devices. They provide for transmission of higher torques and a self-centering ability in rotating machinery.
- MAV’s range encompasses a range from 6m to 600mm (as a standard shaft diameter).
- A wide range of models to suit varied lengths of products being mounted, run out characteristics (self-centering and nonself-centering) and torque being transmitted.
- They have built up unique and expertise experience in designing and manufacturing clamping units to conform to individual requirements with various types of coatings (for critical environment applications).
Also known as Clamping units and used as Keyless Bushes to mount products onto shafts, without keys and keyways.
- Type : Industrial
- Design: Standard
- Size: To suit shaft dia. from 6-600mm and Max. as specials
- Apart from 23 standard models can develop specials to suit the individual requirements
- Brand - MAV