ETP keyless bushes feature a double-walled sleeve filled with a 'Medium' and tightening mechanism. These form a solid continuous connection between shaft and hub when tightened. All locking device models slide onto a shaft easily and securely lock in position shaft mounted motion control components. They disassemble equally fast. These Connections are hence ideal for positioning and locking components in a system where frequent assembly and dis-assembly occur or frequent re-adjustment is required.
Features & Applications:
- These products replace keys and keyways, for connection of a shaft to a hub. Keyway transmission increases the cost due to various operations involved including down time, machining time, lateral shifting of key-ways in process, etc.
- Also it is extremely difficult to set the center-line of the key-way exactly symmetrical and parallel to the radial plane.
- There are ETP keyless locking device models designed to solve specific requirements such as high transmittable torque and special applications.
- Due to shorter lengths and diameters they are also more compact than their mechanical cousins.
- They are the best solution where keyways and tapers can weaken due to excessive usage or when high torque and a good runout are required.
- ETP Classic and Express models are also available in stainless steel for corrosion protection.