Needle Bearing / Joints is an all metal coupling between 2 shafts, allowing for radial and axial misalignment and simultaneously transmitting torque, even at variable speeds. These couplings have the ability to transmit power even at high working angles (upto 45 °) in a minimal amount of space originally claimed to have been designed by an italian mathematician-geronimo cardano ( the british declaring that hooke had designed this, earlier). Hence, also known as cardon shafts/hooke’s joints . In earlier designs, this joint appeared to have the construction of balls and was known as ball joint, also.
- Flli Aramini Srl of italy have been designing and producing universal joints, for the past 40 years, meeting a growing demand from all over the world.
- Their quality, precision and reliability have become a bye word for universal joints, in India making us the undisputed leaders in this products.
- They are in use in all types of industries, all over the country with satisfied and repeat clients. We offer models AL & A (for speeds upto 800 rpm) and model V (fitted with needle bearings and used for speeds upto 4000 rpm).
- Diverse models cover a bore range from 6 to 50mm shaft diameter- with option of a round/square/hexagon bore and bore+ keyway. Male pin, quick release, single & double, hi-speed joints with a central cross are standard options- in the large range.
- Stainless Steel Joints-in single/double are also available.
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Length: 116mm
- O.D: 40mm
- Size(mm): 30.188*106.3