- Ideal VLOM (Village Level Operation and Maintenance) design developed keeping in view maintenance problem - can be handled even by women.
- Capable of lifting water from depth up to-approx 45 Meters.
- Non-corrosive underground components capable of handling corrosive water situation thereby giving longer life.
- Light weight uPVC riser pipes; easy installation & inexpensive.
- Adjustable handle to suit varying installation depths.
- Inter changeable plunger & foot valves; easy to extract without removing riser pipes.
- Two options for pedestal design are available:
a) Pedestal for concrete stand
b) Pedestal of India Mark II design with either3 legs mounting or flange mounting arrangement.
- U-Seal, bobbins and 'O' ringsare of nitrile rubber and plunger rod of stainless steel.
- 10 mm dia x 3 Meters long mild steel hot dip galvanized rod with forged eye and hook connectors welded at both ends. This provides easy rod connections without use of any tool.
- Each rod is provided with a rubber centralizer to replace at village level.
- uPVC pipe 63 mm OD x 4.7 mm wall x 3 Meters long with socket-spigot cemented joint.
- Each pipe is provided with a rubber centraliser to avoid contact with casting pipe.