- Tests keyboards, keypads, membranes, snap-action switches, micro switches, general purpose switches and
any product requiring fatigue testing.
- Up to 10 cycles per second (programmable).
- Measure circuit resistance and bounce time.
- Test to ASTM standards F1578, F1661, etc.
- Stand-alone or PC based operation.
- Adjustable force and impact speed.
The Model 933A Life Cycle Test System is a low cost, generic test platform used to perform cycling of keypads,
keyboards, membranes, switches, or any product requiring fatigue testing.
The 933A consists of control box, air cylinder with test stand, and software installed by the user in a
standard computer. It features a single analog channel used to measure contact resistance and bounce
(expandable to four), and an air cylinder with a silicone rubber tip to simulate activation of a finger.
The air cylinder may be supplied in various throw lengths, diameters even environmentally sealed.
The control box allows for adjusting the velocity, force and acceleration of the cylinder.