We manufacture and supply a wide range of Silent Block Bush which are used in suspension systems in the automotive industry. These rubber-to-metal bonded parts are fabricated from various polymers such as NR, NBR, SBR and Polyurethane as per its usage requirement and applications.
- Great versatility at low temperatures
- Good dimensional stability
These Silent Block Bushes are of two types:
- Cylindrical type & Collar type or Flange type.
- The product consists of two concentric steel sleeves with rubber securely bonded between them.
- The product is designed to take torsional movements, axial and radial load.
- The rubber is injected between the gap of the two sleeves to fill up the void and further vulcanized at a constant temperature and pressure
- The bushes are then prestressed to give maximum dynamic strength and durability.
Application & Usage of silent block bushes:
- These bushes are used to solve the load bearing problem in vibrating and oscillating systems.
- These are used in linkage systems in automotive car suspensions, railway carriages, tractors, trucks, trailers
- Agriculture dumpers and machines.