Heat recovery ventilators provide a continuous air change, replacing stale moisture-laden unhealthy air with filtered, fresh, warmed air from outside the dwelling. The continuous controlling of relevant humidity levels ensures that conditions will not exist in which condensation or mould growth problems can develop and thrive. Both units offer a secure means of ventilation (no need to open windows) and low running costs.
Triton Heat Recovery Room Ventilator
A continuous heat recovery unit which is suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and lavatories, utility rooms, living rooms, washrooms, conservatories, offices and bedrooms. Pull cord provides manual override option to facilitate additional ‘boost’ of fresh filtered air.
- Energy loss is reduced by the recovery of up to 86% of exhaust heat, even when operating in boost mode
- Meets IEE, SELV and Building Regulation requirements
- Easy to install, no external access required
- Quiet in operation
- Continuous trickle ventilation
- Humidity and night sensors