Mini Avant Plastering And Conveying Machine For Common And Special Mortars
- To pump, convey and apply mortars and plasters.
- Flanked to a concrete mixer, a pan mixer or a continuous automatic mixer, it allows to transfer common lime and/or cement-based mortars, concrete-based ready-mixed mortars, light mortars for heat and acoustic insulation, fireproof mortars and special concrete mortars to the point of use. These can be laid to build walls or applied to indoor/outdoor walls and ceilings by spraying using a suitably gun, both for common thick and thin-layer finishings, for structural recovery and renovations.
- It can also be well used to pump self-levelling screed, the injection of cement slurry at controlled pressure and the filling of joints and leaks on facing masonry (VARIO version).
How does it distinguish itself?
- Thanks to an exclusive patented technique, it guarantees uniform and continuous spraying of the material.
- The innovative piston pump can pump aggregates with a particle size up to a maximum of 6 mm, ensuring high efficiency, very low working and maintenance costs and low electrical energy absorption.
- It has as an additional protection to the conventional magnet-circuit breaker, permitting safe use even with voltages lower than 230V (SINGLE-PHASE version).
- Highly reliable safety devices.