We are among the most trusted companies that deal in the manufacture of Digital Temperature Scanner which are used to measure the temperature making use of the digital technology. These are used in different locations and conditions to control temperature. Further these scanners compact in size and have huge demand in national and international market. These are manufactured by qualitative raw material and are easy to install and operate. These have high verity of sensors and are available in affordable prices.
- Consume very low power
- Optimum quality
- Available in various specifications
- Operating Voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Input: PT 100 (1704P) K Type Thermocouple (1704C)
- Range: 0-400°C (1704P), 0-199.9°C (1704P), 0-1200°C (1704C)
- Display: 3 & 1/2 digit seven segment red LED display
- Resolution: 1°C, 0.1°C (range 0-199.9°C)
- Accuracy: ± 1% of F.S.R.
- Hysteresis: 2 - 3°C
- No of Channels: Up to 8
- Modes: Automatic/ Manual Scanning
- Fuse: 500 mA
- Enclosure: 96 x 96 x 110 mm
- Panel cutout: 92 x 92 mm