Tychem® C chemical suits offer safe, reliable and lightweight protection CE certified to type 3b, 4, 5 and 6 for the most varied applications because these Tychem® suits are designed to provide the right fit, they give the wearer maximum ease of movement to complete even difficult tasks.
Dupont™ Tychem® C, hooded coverall is available in bright yellow for high visibility and with elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<450g per garment), Tychem® C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
• EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), en 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
• Anti-static treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
• Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
• Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection
• Also available in two piece - jacket and pant