Nomex® IIIA coverall protect from industrial flash fires. The aramid fibers used in the garment provides superior flame resistance. The fibers will not melt, burn, drip or support combustion in air. It is inherently flame resistant and this property cannot be degraded by laundering.
- Material: Nomex® IIIA (93% Nomex®/ 5% Para Aramid/ 2% Anti-static)
- Weight: 150 ± 5% g/m² (4.42 ± 5% Oz/Yd²) or custom weight
- Sizes: Small, medium, large and extra large or custom size
- Style: Single piece coverall with or without reflective tapes.
- Colour: Orange and blue.
This coverall features full sleeves having easy movement, five pockets for functionality and all stress points are bar-tack reinforced for strength.
• One chest pockets, two back pockets, two side pockets
• Elasticised waistband
• Hemmed sleeves
• One piece tope stitched, lay flat colour
• Concealed 2-way, heavy duty zip with metal snap closure
• Arc rating 4.8 ATPV
- Flame resistance : ENISO11612:2008 A1,B1,C1,F1
- Anti-static : EN1149-5
- Application : Petrochemicals, utilities, military, firefighter