Any feed, fodder is good to animals when they relish on it, remain healthy, breed, and produce milk. Animals are the best mirrors to choose the type and quality of feed and fodder.It is an art to compute a ration for milk producing animals depending upon the locally available resources. A qualified and experience veterinarian can guide you in formulation of suitable ration.
Animals once adapted to particular feed takes some time (10 –15 days) to switch over to other type of feed.
Animals are the creatures of habit, whatever habit you create (e.g. giving concentrate at the time of Milking or concentrate soaked in water overnight) they will adapt to it. Find the best suitable method that is acceptable to your animals.
Chaff cutter are used mainly by Farmers to feed cattle to their animals. NGO’s, Co-operative Societies, Farmer Associations, Co-operative Dairy, Dairy Farming for feeding animals. The cutted chaff/fodder are very easy to eat by animals and gives good quantum of milk to the animal owner.
- It is made from M.S. materials
- Two Cutting Bladed with sharp Edges
- Available in Electrical Version in single phase connection.
- It cuts Green Fodder & Dried Fodder, soft branches of tree for making compost fertilizer.
- Normal Cleaning of machine gives better Cutting output
- Gear Box operated for smooth running of blades for cutting.
- Cutting size :- 0.75 inch to 1inch.
- Installation is very easy to operate
- Safety of machine because of covered Body
- Range of machine - 1.5 H.P./2 H.P.
- Capacity per Hour - 100 Kg./200 Kg.
- Approx. wt. of Machine - 150 Kg.
- Operating Manual will be available with machine or CD Presentation Manual available on demand a extra Cost.
- Std. Accessories - Extra tool kits with V-Belt sets.