Flour Mixing is an art to mix proper content of water with flour to get better taste either of Chapati, Roti, Namkeen, Besan etc. Some times this machine can be used in Oil Mixing with Flour for proper mixing. Any Two Flours also can be mixed for special items raw material.
- Based on M.S. Heavy duty Plates.
- Strong Foundation due to heavy duty plates.
- Mixing Bowl is made from S.S.
- Mixing wings are made from strong bars.
- Gear Box operated machine for smooth running and speed.
- Electric Motor of single phase
- Capacity - 5 Kg., 10 Kg., 20 Kg., 40 Kg. flour mixing per batch
- Electric motor - 0.5 H.P., 1 H.P., 1.5 H.P., 3 H.P.
- Used by Restaurants, Hostels, Hotels, Lodgings, Corporate Kitchens & Canteens, College Canteens,
- Brake Systems are used once the mixing is completed.
- Low Maintenance
- Quick Operation
- Single speed Operation for linear type production of Flour mixing