We offer comprehensive range of Cryogenic Storage Tanks which are extensively used in oxygen and nitrogen production industries. These tanks are engineered for the maximum flexibility with low maintenance cost. With the implementation of new design the installation process saves time and thus maintaining the tank becomes easier & easily fulfills the flow requirements of gas and liquid applications.
These tanks have readily accessible valves and control which helps in :
- Ample clearance
- Facilitate operation
- Simplify maintenance procedures
|Type||Vacuum Insulated Storage Tanks|
|Range||1200 Liters to 100,000 Liters|
|Pressure||300 Gallons To 25000 Gallons|
|Quality||Low evaporation rate|
Following are its noteworthy features :
- Simple tube structure
- No need to replace the insulation material regularly
- Excellent insulation and low static evaporation.
- Tank interlayer passes strict leakage test by helium gas spectrometer with a leak rate of less than 1 x 10¹º pa-l/s
- Convenient system operation and small area requirement
Applications Vacuum powder insulation cryogenic tanks are used to supply liquefied oxygen, nitrogen, argon and other liquefied gases
Below mentioned are its advantages :
- Low area requirement.
- Simple operating convenience
Safety Application area :
- Machinery medical treatment