The air separation plant is a plant recovering oxygen and nitrogen from air simultaneously. It advance low pressure technology process of Boschi Italy using Rotary screw compressor (or low oil free piston compressor)and turbo expanders. The feed air entering the Molecular Sieve purification system employed to remove the moisture and Co2 from the process air. The air is liquefied by cryogenic cooling using latest plate and fin high efficiency heat exchangers and turbo expanders. The liquid air separates into oxygen nitrogen and inert gases in the air separation column.
- Range 20 TO 1000M3/Hr.
- Purity oxygen -99.6% .
- Nitrogen -99.99% or 3PPM
- Operating Air Pressure- 0.6 TO 0.7Mpa
Special Features :
- All plants use “Oil free” rotary screw /centrifugal oil compressor working between 0.6 to 1.0 mpa. All plants incorporate Aluminum Brazed exchangers and packed columns for high efficiency.
- Turbo expanders (Oil or Air Bearing) for trouble free operation.
- All plants above “500” are supplied with automatic PLC control.
- Engineering support along with complete quality control is provided by our company.
- We provide qualified engineers for Supervision, Installation and start up of all our plants as well as training of manpower at customers’ site.
- Very low power consumption with proven performance and virtually Zero maintenance required for the machines.
- 100% reliability for oxygen gas quality for industrial & hospital use.