We are manufacturers and suppliers of Liquid Oxygen tank filling plant. Our liquid oxygen machines are being manufactured as per the latest technology & design of the Company ING. L. & A., BOSCHI, ITALY. This technology has been proven all over the world for its working efficiency & trouble free operation.A Type Range – 20 Litres/hr To 1000 Litres/hr (with Liquid Production Lox And Lin)
(for 100% Liquid Production For Filling Liquid Tanks Or 50% Gas & 50% Liquid)
- Air Is Sucked By Amulet Stage Air Compressor And Air Passes Through The Following Process.
Compression Of Air
- This Is Done By The Multistage Highly Efficient Air Compressor.
Purification Of Air
- This Is Done By The Process Skid
Cooling & Liquefaction Of Air
- This Is Done By A Highly Efficient Expansion Engine And Also By A Refrigeration Unit (for 100% Liquid Output).
- This Is Done By The Special ‘boschi’ Type Air Separation Unit Consisting Of Upper & Lower Column And Special Exchangers. The Separation Air Is By The Ryogenic Process. The Final Product From A Liquid Oxygen/nitrogen Goes To The Storage Tank.
Cryogenic Storage Tanks
- Cryogenic Vessels Are Designed For Storage And Transport Of Liquid Gases At Sub- Zero Temperatures. Manufacturing Of Such Cryogenic Tanks Requires Special Technical Knowhow And Sophisticated Fabrication Techniques.