Zinc Oxide for Paints Industries offered finds application in paints and pigment industry and helps in providing anti corrosive coatings for different metals. Further, it supports the need of formulation of durables as well as protective paints and finds high demand in paint industry because of features like opacity to ultraviolet light, assisting in improving weather-ability, does not discolor by sulphur compounds in atmosphere as well as supporting the need of protecting paint film from mildew. Some other standard features of the product include:
- Assists in improving resistance to abrasion
- Assists in neutralizing harmful acids formed by aging of HTE vehicle
- Is amphoteric in nature
- Reacts with organic acids for forming soaps that act as dispersing agents
- Functions as catalyst in polymerization for exterior coatings where its fine particles assist in producing excessive reactivity that provides protection from cracking and flaking of coating
- Delivers outstanding support in finished coatings
- Assists in retaining flexibility as well as adherence on surfaces for prolonged years.