Cooling Tower Water Treatment Chemicals:-
Apart from circulating cooling water in a huge industrial cooling tower set up for diminishing scaling, fouling etc., the used water should be always prepared with biocides, algaecides to prevent growth that will not affect anymore in a continuous flow of water in it. We have An Ecofriendly way to solve multiple problems of cooling towers, heat exchangers, condensers, cold storages, ice factories with a single chemical. U.S. Steriles, manufacturing range of Cooling Tower Water Treatment Chemicals. Our Range of products given below:
- Cooling Tower Biocide Chemical
- Cooling Tower Antiscalant Chemical
- Cooling Tower Descaling Chemical
The advantages are as follow:
- Most Economical.
Biocidal, Fungicidal, Algaecidal & prevents biofilm,
- Has killing action on protozoa.
- Prevents Scaling & Fouling.
- Prevents Biocorrosion and Chemical corrosion.
- Good dispersant.
- Can be used in all conditions & convenient to handle. Even accidentally excessive quantities do not harm the system.
- Reduces power consumption by increasing efficiency of the system.
- No need to use acid to bring down the pH to a neutral level.
- Reduces the plant shut down time.
- Offers multi protection with a single chemical.
- Universal use.
- Totally eco-friendly & Biodegradable.
- Increases the life of the equipment and saves a considerable amount of money by keeping the equipment maintenance-free for long periods.
- Is most economical as compared to other products available in the market as a single product is doing multifunction.
- The quantity required is at P. P. M. level hence very economical.
- Keeps the heat transfer surfaces clean & optimizes heat transfer efficiency.
- Brings the temperature down faster.
- The antiscalant added in Gramicid – C prevents scale formation for a long time so also the antifoulant of
- Gramicidin – C helps in the water remaining clear from fouling.
- Shows a wide range of biocide activity both for gram +ve as well as gram -ve bacteria.
- Prevents sporogenesis, prevents yeast formation, fungal growth, and algae growth.
- Can be applied at a temperature ranging from 0 oC to 95 oC, the efficiency increases at higher temperatures. It can be also used in liquids contaminated with organic matter.
- It is tasteless & odorless when added to water.
- Does not affect the pH of the treated water, in effect it helps in maintaining the neutral pH.