Cooling Tower Water Treatment Chemicals:-
Apart from circulating cooling water in huge industrial cooling tower set up for diminishing scaling, fouling etc., the used water should be always prepared with biocides, algaecides to prevent growth that will not affect anymore in continuous flow of water in it. We have An Ecofriendly way to solve multiple problems of cooling towers, heat exchangers, condensers, cold storages, ice factories with a single chemical. U.S. Steriles, manufacturing range of Cooling Tower Water Treatment Chemicals. Our Range of products given below:
- Cooling Tower Biocide Chemical
- Cooling Tower Antisclant Chemical
- Cooling Tower Descalant Chemical
The advantages are as follow:
- Most Economical.
Biocidal, Fungicidal, Algaecidal & prevents biofilming,
- Has killing action on protozoa.
- Prevents Scaling & Fouling.
- Prevents Biocorrosion and Chemical corrosion.
- Good dispersant.
- Can be used in all conditions & convenient to handle. Even accidentally excessive quantities do not harm the system.
- Reduces power consumption by increasing efficiency of the system.
- No need to use acid to bring down the pH to neutral level.
- Reduces the plant shut down time.
- Offers multi protection with a single chemical.
- Universal use.
- Totally ecofriendly & Biodegradable.
- Increases the life of the equipment and saves considerable amount of money by keeping the equipment maintenance free for long periods.
- Is most economical as compared to other products available in the market as a single product is doing multifunction.
- The quantity required is at P. P. M. level hence very economical.
- Keeps the heat transfer surfaces clean & optimizes heat transfer efficiency.
- Brings the temperature down faster.
- The antiscalent added in Gramicid – C prevents scale formation for long time so also the anti foulant of
- Gramicid – C helps in the water remaining clear from fouling.
- Shows a wide range of biocide activity both for gram +ve as well as gram -ve bacteria.
- Prevents sporogenesis, prevents yeast formation, fungal growth, and algae growth.
- Can be applied at temperature ranging from 0 oC to 95 oC, the efficiency increases at higher temperatures. It can be also used in liquids contaminated with organic matter.
- It is tasteless & odour less when added to water.
- Does not affect the pH of the treated water, in effect it helps in maintaining the neutral pH.