We are reckoned amongst the most prominent organization continuously engaged in offering Dairy Sanitizer. This dairies sanitizer is processed by quality ingredients and latest equipments according with the market standards. Along with that, the provided dairies sanitizer is checked on quality measures for supplying flawless range from our side. Our dairies chemical is also accessible in diverse packaging options at very reasonable rates.
Gramicid is perfect solution for Sanitation in Dairy & Ice-cream Industry.
It is a fact the concept of packaged dairy products has come in force, as it had never been before. The Quality guidelines enforced upon the Industry are stringent and the product quality can only be generated through continuous Quality Control Measures. Unfortunately, the disinfection is still heavily dependent on the traditional methods of using hazardous and non-eco friendly agents. These are not capable of complete disinfection activities. Thus we introduce Gramicid an eco friendly, non-carcinogenic disinfectant which is capable of absolute control of microbial growth in the system. It is produced at Maharashtra FDA approved & GMP Certified setup. Gramicid is tasteless, colourless, odourless, biodegradable & broad spectrum disinfectant.
GRAMICID is a multi-component complex formulation of high concentration Hydrogen Peroxide and Silver in cationic form. Gramicid effectively and completely destroys all microorganisms including viruses, spores, gram positive & gram-negative bacteria, E.Coli, bacteriophages, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, fungi, yeast, mould, protozoa and Biofilms. Gramicid eliminates the need of Iodophore or Chlorination.
Applications of Gramicid
- To disinfect the pipelines, tanks, milk cans, pasteurizing plates, conveyor belt : use Gramicid @ 0.5 % concentration
- To disinfect bottles, closures, caps, crates : use Gramicid @ 0.1% to 0.2% concentration
- To disinfect the floor & walls : use Gramicid @ 0.5% to 1% concentration
- To disinfect transport containers / vehicles : use Gramicid @ 0.5%.
- To disinfect the Tetra Pack : use Gramicid @ 500ppm (i.e. 500ml of Gramicid in 1000 lts of water)
- General Disinfection : Gramicid can be used for hand, feet & gloves disinfection @0.1% Contact time 1 – 2 minutes.
- Rubber & Plastic slipper 1 % conc. Contact time 30 minutes.
Please use material after study of our detailed literature for technical details and handling instructions. Please use rubber hand gloves & goggles while handling the Product.
- Long shelf-life
- Balanced composition