- The use of GRAMICID-PHB replaces soda ash and lime in water treatment.
- It has many advantages from the standpoint of pH control and softening.
- The method for chemical treatment of water will vary considerably based on the water analysis and the quality of water desired.
- In many plants, the use of GRAMICID-PHB may be the only chemical required to give the desired properties.
- The pH of water using GRAMICID-PHB may be either adjusted before sedimentation
- and filtration or after filtration or both depending upon the characteristics and the optimum pH
- of flocculation. Generally, pH adjustments need be made only after filtration to prevent the
- corrosion of the pipelines of the distribution system.
- GRAMICID-PHB used for pH adjustment, and each has its special advantages.
- However, for ease of handling, cleanliness of operation and ease of control, as well as an
- absence of hardness increase, the feeding of GRAMICID-PHB is best. The amount of these
- chemicals to raise the pH will vary with the specific water being treated
20/30/50 Kgs. Jerry Cans