The SN-25 Series is a high current DC motor protector which delivers the benefit of locked rotor and overload protection in a robust integrated package. A broad range of design and mounting options enable this device to be custom engineered to meet your needs.
- Over current and temperature protection in DC Motors.
- Refrigerator Compressors
- DC blowers
- Engine Cooling fan motors
- Pump Motor
- Tin plated steel base and tab.
- Available in covered and uncovered versions
- Designed to trip time or temperature specifications.
- Multiple bimetallic resistivities available.
|Nominal Operating Voltage||12-48 Volts DC|
|Typical voltage drop at operating current||200 mV max|
|Cut-off temperature range||60ºC to 166ºC|
|Operating Trip Current Range||10-125 Amps|
The SN-25 Series has been designed to offer protection for a wide range of 12 volt to 48 volt applications in a minimum package size. The SN-25 Series is suitable for both intermittent and continuous rated motors. The SN-25 is also designed for manual switching operations. The SN-25 is physically small and has unique 'snap action' bimetal disc, ensuring a positive make and break switching action for enhanced contact life.