Uttam offers Hot Feed Rubber Extruders Which are extensively used for processing elastomeric compound for production of rubber strips, rubber profile, rubber channels, rubber chords, rubber tubing, rubber threads, Rubber Hoses, Recoating of Rubber Hoses, compound pre-heating for calendaring, Inner Tubes for bicycle, autos, cars trucks and Tread Rubber Extrusion.
- Rubber Industry
- L/D Ratio: 1: 4.5 and 1: 6
- Material Feed through undercut hopper with without feed roller attachment.
- Available in Straight head, Tread head, Cross head, Strip Extrusion head and Strainer head
- Constant Speed or Variable speed drive as per specific requirement.
- Full and Semi Uni Drive Extruders Eliminating Bull Gear and Pinion.
- Gearbox with hollow output shaft for screw cooling though Rotary Joint.
Barrel : Heavy duty M.S. seamless tube steel fabricated and machined to close tolerance. The Barrel is double jacketed for water cooling or steam heating and tested hydraulically to ensure against any leakage before dispatch.
Screw : Screw made of Alloy Steel material Nitra hardened and Grinded surface having hardness of 58 ~ 60 RC. Screw is designed with double pitched special thread.
Sleeves : Sleeve made of High wear resistant Alloy Steel Material Nitra hardened and Grinded having hardness of 58 ~ 60 RC appx.
Bearing Housing : Bearing housing is made out of Steel Casting machined finished and fitted with heavy duty thrust taper roller Bearings on both ends to ensure against any deflection and tolerate heavy extrusion load.
Reduction Gearbox : Worm / Helical Reduction Gearbox, Helical Reduction gearboxes with hollowed output shaft with thrust bearing housing direct coupled to gearbox output shaft.
Base Frame : Common base frame heavy duty, Steel fabricated accurately machined on which whole machine with Gearbox and motor are fitted. No deep foundations are required.
|Model||Screw Dia M.M.||Required Motor||Capacity Kg. / Per Hrs.||RPM Of Warm|