As part of our comprehensive line of mixing machinery, UTTAM offers quality-designed laboratory mills for testing of rubber, silicone and plastics. Use of Both Cooling and Heating system in same machine is feasible. These two-roll laboratory mills are offered in two standard sizes.
- Rubber Industry
- Plastic Industries
- Uni Drive Lab. Mill Model with more safety intensity and Low Noise level
- Both Cooling and Heating system in same machine for Rubber Plastic is possible.
- Equipped with Anti Friction Bearings with Grease Lubrication system.
- Emergency Stop with Reversing systems.
- Maintenance Free.
- Compact Construction, maximum Floor Utilization.
Rolls : Alloy Chilled Cast Iron rolls with surface hardness 510 ~ 550 BHN. The Rolls are mirror finished polished, duly grinded and are hollowed for cooling or heating.
Roll Cooling : Through Universal Rotary joints with inner Spray pipes system for water circulation and roll cooling.
Roll Clearance Adjusting Unit : Manual using separate screws and Nut arrangement.
Roll Bearings : Anti Friction Roller Bearings fitted in sealed bearing housings and very Silent Operation.
Stand Frame Caps : Heavy Duty Steel Cast Stand Frames and Caps.
Gearbox : Helical reduction gearbox of Premium (Greaves) / Shanty make with suitable safety factor.
Base Frame : Common base frame heavy duty, Steel fabricated accurately machined on which whole machine with Gearbox and motor are fitted.
Electric Control Panel : Star Delta Electric operating panel with Auto Reversing, Voltmeter, Ampere, Overload protection relay, 3 Phase Indicator and Emergency Stop Switch.
Safety Devices : Available options
- Emergency Stop through Overhead Cradle Bar System operated by limit switch.
- Emergency Stop through Hydraulic Thruster Drum brake mounted on motor drive shaft for emergency halt of the machine rotation operated by push Button.
|Model||Chilled Rolls Barrel Dimensions||Capacity Per Batch||Required Motor|