(1) A large infrared soldering area. Effective soldering area: 180*235mm; this increases the usage range of this machine drastically and makes it an economical investment.
(2) Choice of different soldering cycles. Parameters of eight soldering cycles are predefined and the entire soldering process can completed automatically from Preheat, Soak and Reflow through to cool down.
(3) Special heat up and temperature equalization with all designs. Uses up to 800 Watts of energy efficient Infrared heating and air circulation to re-flow solder.
(4) Ergonomic design, practical and easily operated. Good build quality but at the same time light weight and a small footprint allows the T962 to be easily bench positioned transported or stored.
(5) Large number of available functions. The T962 can solder most boss-eyed or double-face PCB boards small parts, for example CHIP, SOP, PLCC, QFP, BGA etc. It is the ideal rework solution from single runs to on-demand small batch production.
Effective Soldering max area: 180 x 235mm
Rated power: 800W
Temperature Range: 0°C-280°C
Process cycle: 1~8 min
Product size: 310×290×170mm
Packing size: 360×230×360mm
Net weight: 6.2kg
Gross weight: 7.5kg
1 x Infrared IC Heater T-962
1 x Power Cable
1 x Fuse(110V: 10 A; 220V: 8 A)
1 x User Manual (CD)