URNDT ACCUR-1 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is a new generation of intelligent ultrasonic thickness gauge, using the latest high performance and low power consumption microprocessor technology, based on the principle of ultrasonic measurement, to measure the thickness of metal, glass, ceramics and other materials, and the materials of sound velocity measurement. Is widely used in all kinds of plate, pipe wall thickness, the boiler container wall thickness, all kinds of pipeline and pressure vessel, thickness measurement, monitor them in the process of using the degree of corrosion after thinning. With communication software, can be connected to computer.
1. Suitable for measuring metal (such as steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, etc.), plastic, ceramic, glass, glass fiber and other any good conductors of ultrasonic thickness.
2. Can be equipped with a variety of different frequency, chip size, double crystal probe use.
3. Have probe zero calibration, a two-point calibration function, can be automatically on system error correction.
4. Thickness can be known the sound velocity measurement, in order to improve the accuracy of measurement.
5. With functions of coupling status alerts.
6. LED backlight display, convenient to use in dark environment.
7. The battery indicator function, can real-time display the battery remaining power.
8. With automatic power saving function dormancy, automatic shutdown, etc.
9. Small, portable, high reliability, suitable for bad operating environment, vibration, impact resistance and electromagnetic interference.
10. The background data processing function; PC communication function; printing support. RS232 port, offline data processing software.
11. With the function of catch the minimum thickness value.
Various parts of instruments, to provide fast, accurate measurement of the plate and the parts processing table. Another important application of this watch is monitoring the production equipment of all kinds of piping and pressure vessel, in the use of monitor to the refinement degree. Can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, aerospace and other fields.