Investing in technologies to make cleaner-burning gasoline, diesel and ethanol-blended fuels is what Valero does. Back in 2000, Valero was a small, independent refiner with 350 retail locations. Today, it is the world's largest independent refiner, with approximately 6,800 retail and branded wholesale locations from the U.S. West Coast to the United Kingdom. Valero offers quality gasoline, pay-at-the-pump convenience and quick and friendly service.
· Reformulated gasoline (RFG)
- Non-VOC – Winter gasoline
- VOC – Summer gasoline
- Arizona RBOB – Reformulated Blend stock for Oxygenate Blending, with ethanol as the oxygenate for use in the state of Arizona
- California RBOB – Reformulated Blend stock for Oxygenate Blending, with ethanol as the oxygenate used to manufacture California Air Resources Board (CARB) gasoline
- Ultra-low-sulfur gasoline, specially blended for the state of Georgia
- Additives, used to clean fuel injectors and other engine components