This is Decomposed,washed, pasteurised and fortified coir dust ,seived to a very close particle size.This is essential for producing high quality and uniform size seedlings.This Coir peat Compressed Bale isindividually wrapped in water proof plastic to increase shelf life. It is manufactured in our factory to international standards and also as per requirement of clientsl. To ensure quality,the product goes through regular tests for both raw materials as well as the finished product.The general quality parameters are as follows
Decomposed, Washed, Screened, Pasteurized
Amended Coir pith Based Compost Manure
Packing size : 25kg per bag of 22 x 34inch.
Compression : 2:1
Expansion : 1:2
Yield :Each bag yields 50kgs of Expanded Material (Apprx.130ltrs by Volume)
Ph : About 6.5
Lignin contents : Less than 20%
Moisture Content : About 25%
Appearance : Brownish Black
1. This product is relatively dry, moisture content of about 23% as
against 52 to 55% of Agropeat ST.
2. The product volume will double upon adding water (25ltrs/ bale) to 130ltrs
3. The product does not lose weight upon storing for long duration.
4. The product EC & Ph do not change drastically where as Agropeat
ST. The Ph reduces on long duration of storage.
5. Since the product is dried and compressed the transportation costWill be 1/2, therefore, the landed cost will be less.