This is Decomposed ,washed ,pasteurised and fortified coir dust ,seived to a very close particle size.This is essential for producing high quality and uniform size seedlings.This Coir peat Compressed Block is individually wrapped in water proof plastic to increase shelf life. It is manufactured in our factory to international standards and also as per requirement of clientsl. To ensure quality,the product goes through regular tests for both raw materials as well as the finished product.The general quality parameters are as follows
VARSHA Agro peat GM +
Decomposed , Washed & Pasteurized
Coir peat compressed block.
Block Size: 300mm x 300mm x 150mm
Compression : 10:1
Expansion : 1:10
Yield : each bale bale yields approximately 130lts of
expanded material ( each block of 5kg should be mixed with 45ltrs water)
PH : 6 to 7
EC : less than 500ms
N : 0.88%
P : 0.1.72%
K : 1.64%
Appearance : BrownishC:N : 21%
Rate : Rs.43,000/MT
The VARSHA AGROPEAT GM Plus Blocks have many advantages like:-
1. The block does not loose or gain weight if stored for long periods. The bagged material looses more than 5kgs due to evaporation.
2. The block does not change in its chemical/ physical properties i.e, there is no change in EC or PH or Particle size. The loose
Material PH drops to 4 if stored for more than 3months also particle size breaks down.
3. The unloading and loading cost is 1/10 i.e, if you unload one truck this is equal to 10trucks of loose material
4. Storage area required is 1/10th therefore rent is 1/10th.
5. Internal transportation cost is 1/10th .