VcnexFTH 324D is a dual fiber version “triple play” Optical Line Terminal (OLT), a 24+2G high-performance managed Layer 2 “triple play” optical Ethernet switch with CATV optical signal splitting functions. It provides an ideal low cost solution to deliver ‘triple-play’ services (data, voice and CATV) over dual single-mode fiber for fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) or fiber-to-the-building (FTTB) applications. The VcnexFTH 324D offers up to 24 100Base-BX10 ports and 24 CATV optical signal output ports which are connected to the VcnexFTH HM02D or VcnexFTH HM04D optical network unit (ONU) in the user’s premises, two 10/100/1000Base-TX or optional SFP 1000Base-X ports for fast connection to the core data networks, and one CATV optical signal input port. VcnexFTH 324D network management solution allows administrators to easily configure features, monitor performance, and troubleshoot the switches using a standard Web browser and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based network management platforms.
- 24 100Base-BX10 ports, 24 CATV optical signal output ports, two 10/100/1000Base-TX or optional SFP 1000Base-X ports, one CATV optical signal input port.
- Non-blocking store-and-forward shared-memory architecture with an 8.8Gbps switching capacity and an efficient self-learning and address recognition mechanism enables the forwarding rate to proceed at a full wire speed.
- 6K address table for auto-learned unicast or static unicast/multicast addresses.
- 7 trunk groups of up to 4 member ports within 26 ports with flexible load distribution control and fail-over function.
- Static priority and 802.1p Class of Service with 2-level priority.
- 802.1d Multiple Spanning Trees.
- 802.1x port based network access control.
- 802.3x flow control for a full-duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for a half-duplex mode.
- Port mirroring.
- Head of Line (HOL) blocking prevention
- Static MAC addressing and filtering.
- Port-based VLAN and 802.1Q tag-based VLAN with 255 VLAN groups.
- Source-port-based, destination-port-based, and source-destination-pair-based Sniffer functions.
- By-port Egress/Ingress bandwidth management control.
- IP Multicasting with IGMP snooping and an IP multicast table of 256 entries.
- Broadcast storm filtering.