Dahi Pasteuriser consists of the following system
A. Hot Water Generation System
- Steam pipe line with bypass assembly to transfer the steam from the boiler to the hot water PHE. The pipeline consists of auto control steam valve, gun metal valves and pressure guages
- Hot water PHE to generate hot water from steam. The outlet of the PHE consists of steam trap for effective condensation and creating back pressure for steam
- The system consists of hot water pump,buffer vessel,safety valve and make up line for water.
B. Milk Pasteurizer PHE plate Pack
- The Multisection PHE plate pack is used to heat the milk from room temp to pasteurization temperature. Milk gets hold in holding tube and then gets chilled to 4C after pasteurization.
- Provision for Milk seperator and homogenizer
- Regeneration Efficiency upto 93%
C. Auto control Valve
- Auto control valve to forward/divert the milk in case the temperature reaches the set point.
- Balance Tank
- Milk Pump
- Milk Pipeline and Water Pipeline
- Milk Valve
- Temperature sensors
E. Electrical panel
- Panel to start motors
- Flow controller for the milk
- Steam controller for the steam
- On/Off ; Auto/Manual ; Forward/Divert Switches
F. Holding tube to hold the milk from 20 sec upto 15 mins depending upon the process
- Capacities starting: 200 lph to 20000 lph