With the assistance of our professionals, we are engaged in offering PHE Spare Plates and Gaskets Alfa, Gea, Tranter. The offered range is used for cooling the hotter liquid or heating the cooler liquid. This range is designed by quality material in compliance with set guidelines. Offered range is tested in terms of quality so as to dispatch a flawless range.
- Heavy duty design
- Smooth functioning
- Require less maintenance
Flow of fluid and heat exchange mechanism
- Heat transfer plates l and r are of identical pattern. L when rotated 180 degrees become r and vice versa. The plates are arranged in lrlr or rlrl combination giving the phe a honey comb pattern when looked from sideways.
- The first plate - e plate is having all port holes covered with the gaskets as this plate is touching the stationary frame. This double seal gasket prevents the flow between the stationary frame and the first plate
Plate press patterns
- Herringbone pattern is adopted for the plate press because of its high heat transfer efficiency. Combining this plates together creates more contact points making it possible to obtain strong pressure resistance.
- In this way, a complex channel is formed creating highly turbulent flows to obtain excellent heat transfer performance.
Types of plates:
- Tx series
- Tm series
- Tp series
- Tg series
- Tn series
- Tv series
Types of phes:
- Used in heating / cooling / heat recovery of process fluids for the following applications
- Hydraulic industry - cooling hydraulic oils used with hydraulic power packslubrication industry - cooling lubrication oilpharmaceutical industry - hot water generation using steaminduction furnaces - process water coolingwire drawing plants - cooling di water rf heaters - cooling di waterquenching furnaces - cooling quench oil
- Food grade - ms frame clad with ss 304 sheet. All contact parts in ss304
Used in heating/cooling:
- Milk,dahi,cream,chaach and paneer pasteurizersjuice pasteurizers sugar syrup coolingjuice and beverage coolingdrinking water chillingice cream mix chillers
Types of frames and passes
- M,s,x series
- Passes -
- Industries served -
- Food - dairy and beverage,steelmills,textile,hvac,hydraulic,lubrication,marine,chemical
- Heat transfer performance - check the technical design with actual parameters. Check if the no of plates are as per design
- Flow performance - check if the pump is providing flow as per requirement
- Leakage of fluids - check if gasket is properly placed
- Intermixing of two fluids - check if there are pin holes in the plates