- We are multi brand phe plate stockiest and have more than 50000 plates of more than 45 models of all leading brands of india like alfa laval, gea, tranter, hrs
- Spare plates and gaskets of all fast moving models are readily available
- We have design capabilites and we design in multiple plate models offering the most competitive and most efficient design
- We manufacture our own frames in both ms painted for industrial applications and in ss clad frames for food applications
- We are currently supporting more than 100 oems all over india and with this network we are catering to new phe and spare market for plate heat exchangers
- We commit to delivering phes upto port size of 4" within 2 days
What are plate heat exchangers ?
- plate heat exchangers have become effective modern method of cooling or heating flowing liquids through the method of conduction. The application of the plate heat exchangers is basically cooling the hotter liquid or heating the cooler liquid. the heat transfer plates are thin sheets having corrugations and patterns which increase the surface area of the plate hereby increasing the efficiency of heat transfer through conduction. The liquid is prevented from flowing sideways by thick gaskets which seals the phe and also directs the liquid to flow in the appropriate alternate channel. The plates are supported and aligned by the guide bars and tightened by bolts between stationary and pressure frame. The equipment can adjust the number of plates to meet the heat duty
Flow of fluid and heat exchange mechanism
- Heat transfer plates l and r are of identical pattern. L when rotated 180 degrees become r and vice versa. The plates are arranged in lrlr or rlrl combination giving the phe a honey comb pattern when looked from sideways.
- The first plate - e plate is having all port holes covered with the gaskets as this plate is touching the stationary frame. This double seal gasket prevents the flow between the stationary frame and the first plate
Plate press patterns
- Herringbone pattern is adopted for the plate press because of its high heat transfer efficiency. Combining this plates together creates more contact points making it possible to obtain strong pressure resistance.
- In this way, a complex channel is formed creating highly turbulent flows to obtain excellent heat transfer performance.
Types of plates
Types of phes
Industrial - ms epoxy painted frames
- Used in heating / cooling / heat recovery of process fluids for the following applications -
- Hydraulic industry - cooling hydraulic oils used with hydraulic power packslubrication industry - cooling lubrication oilpharmaceutical industry - hot water generation using steaminduction furnaces - process water coolingwire drawing plants - cooling di water rf heaters - cooling di waterquenching furnaces - cooling quench oil
Food grade - ms frame clad with ss 304 sheet. All contact parts in ss304
- Used in heating/cooling -
- Milk,dahi,cream,chaach and paneer pasteurizersjuice pasteurizers sugar syrup coolingjuice and beverage coolingdrinking water chillingice cream mix chillers
Types of frames and passes
- m,s,x series
- passes -