We offer Anodized Aluminium Castings. We have set up a new anodizing plant in order to meet customer requirements on time. Anodizing is an electrolytic process which used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts.
Anodizing of aluminium alloy castings is different from anodizing pure aluminium (parts that have more than 98% aluminium content like extrusions, bars) The color of the casting changes due to the presence of alloying elements like Silicon. This color change is not seen on pure aluminium.
- Corrosion resistance
- Wear resistance
- Provides better adhesion for paint primers and glues than bare metal
- It improves corrosion resistance
- Environmentally friendly processes
- Impart anti-galling properties on threaded components
- Possesses excellent thermal and electrical insulation qualities
- Very less peeling-off characteristics
- Hard anodizing of aluminium castings will give black color surface, which can be used as an alternate for black painting
- Highly resistant to scratches and wear