VHT Engineering Minimum pressure valve maintain pressure required
for the lubrication of oil-injected rotary compressor
VHT Engineering Minimum pressure valve maintain pressure required for the lubrication of oil-injected rotary compressor
1. At start-up the Minimum Pressure Valve stays closed up to a preset level and the opens to maintain a minimum pressure in the air –oil separator, This assure pressure for lubricating the compressor reduces oil foaming and the air –oil separator element.
2. At shut –down the check valve closed to prevent back flow through the compressor.
- Flow passage designed for low pressure drop
- Construction of the body – aluminium alloys – hardened condition
- TEF seats for tight seal
- Viton Quard Ring
- Inlet and outlet side ports for pressure taps.
- Pressure setting & locking facility – variable range
- Addition port at inlet side for sump pressure – female type
- Outlet temperature reading port
|Working pressure||up to 350 PSI|
|Working Temperature||Up to 150 deg C|
|Flow||up to 1500 cfm|
|Material||Aluminium, Casting and stainless steel|
|Suction volume of compressor||from 0.03 to 0.2 bar|
|Opening pressure||Approx 5 bar|
|Closing pressure||0.5 to 1 bar|
|Sizes||1 to 3 and Flange model|