VHT Blowdown valves used to relief pressure from the separator of compressor, when it is switched off.
The blowdown valves provides two functions.
- At start up the valve close to permit the are –oil separator pressure to build up
- At shut-down, when a pressure is applied the valve opens to bleed the air –oil oil separator to atmosphere. The blow down valve may be used as a by-pass valve to bleed air though the compressor at start-up.
- TEF seats for long seal life
- Viton “O rings for lubricant compatibility.
- Sizes – ½ , ¾ to 2NPT & BSP
Max. working. Pressure
|Valve Design||2 way valve normal open|
|Pressure range||2 to 16 bar|
|Working pressure at inlet||0 to 16|
|Signal pressure at inlet||0 to 16|
|Temperature range||- 20 to 110|