FOB Price : Get Price
The Keylab is a RANDOM access automatic analyzer which has been developed mainly to fill the gap existing between the small semi automatic Analysers and the advanced automatic instruments.
Therefore the KEYLAB has been conceived for the small and medium Laboratory, giving these users the possibility to approach to automatic keeping an eye on the cost effectiveness.
Analyzer with built in CPU system. Automatic optimization of the number of tests and samples to be run.
Designed to be the really first step to automation in the clinical laboratory.
Compact and Cost Efficient, the instrument is provided with some interesting features such as the possibility of on line bi-directional connection with a host computer and the run of linear and non linear tests within the same run.
For many parameters and in particular for enzymes in kinetic with the KEYLAB it is not necessary to calibrate, with remarkable saving cost of the chemical calibration.
• Operation Mode: Random Access, by Profile, Patient by Patient, Walk Away, STAT Loading
• Open system with up to 40 methods programmable, either clinical chemistry or Immuno Turbidimetric tests
• Calculation type: End Point - Kinetic - Initial Rate - Bichromatic - Differential - Serum Blank
• Patients File: Up to 40 tests/patient
• Reports: Alphanumerical, patient by patient or test by test
• Sampling System: SIP & DIP with automatic washing device
• Automatic dilution: Pathological samples can be diluted and repeated
• Predilution: Ancillary function for samples predilution with user selectable dilution ratio
• Multipoint Calibration (2 to 6 calibrators)
• Pre-Aligned Halogen Long Life Lamp
• Bandwidth ± 2 nm (340 - 405); ± 8 nm (all other filters)
• Measuring Range: 0 - 2,5 Abs
• Carry Over: 1% (With 500 µl Reaction Volume)
• Built In Speed Thermal Printer
• New speed CPU
- Samples tray: Up to 70 sample positions (Secondary Cups)
- Reagents tray: Up to 20 Reagents on line
- Reactions Cells: 216 Reaction Wells (Up to 196 Reactions on line)
- Max Throughput: Up to 120 tests/hour
- Photometer: 6 Interference Filters: 340 - 405 - 505 - 546 - 570 - 620 nm + 1 free position
- Resolution: 0,0001 Abs
- Accuracy: Better than 1%
- Flow Through Cell 50 µl with temperature control by Peltier at 37°C ± 0.1°C
- Up to 3 Reagents for each test
- Floppy disk drive for outgoing patients archive and methods
1. External color monitor
2 .External printer + external keyboard
Built color LCD Display 6,4”
Removable reagents carousel
Dimensions: 58(W) x 60(D) x 73(H) cm
Power: 115/230/240 AC 50/60 Hz 350 W
Serial Port RS232C for bidiretional connection for host computer and Parallel Port for host computer