As a noteworthy entity of this domain, we provide patrons with the premium quality of Fully Automatic Chapati Making Machine. The chapati making capacity of the fully automatic chapati machine is about 900 per hour. Used in hotels and restaurants, the fully automatic chapati machine is easy to operate and requires low maintenance.
- 900 chapatis (approx.) per hour is its capacity of making Chapati
- Size of the oven part is 32” x 32” x H 54”
- Torque (powerful) gear motors of .24hp (180 watt.)
- Capacity of Machine: 900 chapatis (approx.) per hour.
- Size of chapatis: 4” to 6.5” dia as per your need without any adjustment , thickness of chapati is adjustable from 1.5 to 2 mm approximately. Wt. of chapati 4”x1.5m=20 gram. 5”x1.5=25, 6”x2m=35gram and 6.5”x1.5m=35gram appox.
- Size of machine:- 54” X 30” X H 60” (approx.)
- Weight of machine:- 215 KG (approx.)
- Oven part – Size - 32” x 32” x H 54” – 140 kg.
- Chapati slide press – Size – 22” x 22” x H 17” - 50 kg.
- Back table for Press – Size – 24” x22” x H 35” – 20kg.
- Material: All body frames of food grade stainless steel 304 and some parts of aluminum. Chapati press plates of aluminum with teflon coating with warranty for one year against peel off without injury of sharp edge or rubbing with any metal or abrasive.
- Temp. up to 250 degree.
- Motors: Powerful gear motors of 24 HP (180 watt.) with two drives (speed controllers)
- Heating system: Chapati rolling press is having 1.5 K. wt. X 2 no. heaters.
- Control panels: Fully professional electrical digital panel with protection & safety system .
- Energy Consumption: Electrical heaters & motors consumes 3.8 KW.
- Fuel Consumption: LPG gas burners consumes 2.5 kg. of gas approx. per hour to make 900 chapatis. (approx)
- Structure: All stainless steel 304 grade structure is sleek & robust in construction with foldable/changeable ss sheet parts. Made on cnc machines.
- Operation / Function: Easy to operate, any non skilled person can be trained in 15 minutes to operate the machine. Long training, skill or experience is not required. Trained chapati or tandoor cook is not required at all. Training is provided at our factory.
- Hygienic: Machine is having sheet metal parts which are easy to open , clean and detachable to maintain 100% hygienic.
- Type of Flour: Simple chakki atta, flour mill, shakti bhog, ashirwad or any branded wheat flour can be used . Poori can also be made on this machine as semi cooked except frying.
- Packing: Size of boxes - 34 x 36 x 48 Inches Height and weight 210kg.( Maximum).
- Second box - 27 x 27 x 30 Inches Height wt.100 kg (maximum).
- Power supply and fuel required: Power supply 220 volt.(single phase) and Lpg gas.