We Vikrant Equipments is a manufacturer and supplier of Double Girder Over Head Crane.
- Double Girder Overhead Cranes Capacity: Up to 100 Ton
- Span: Up to 30 meters
- Long travel speed: Up to 40 meter/min
- Cross travel speed: Up to 20 meter/min
- Widely used for large capacity types with longer span
- Used for high frequency & hard works in any motions
- Suitable for large headroom (distance between building ceiling and Traveling rails)
- Double flanged straight tread type fitted with spherical roller bearing LT wheels are provided in each of the two end carriages.
- Wheels are supported on 'L' type live steel axles bearing housing assembly.
- Wheels are made from solid round forged steel materials and hardness up to 300 BHN.
- AC VARIABLE SPEED DRIVES (Latest Crane Control Solution Enhances Crane performance without Worries)
- Smoother Operation
- Excellent Control
- Different Operating speed for each process
- Allow accurate positioning
- Control torque or tension
- The gentle start up of a motor with an ac drives reduces the stress on process mechanism and on electrical equipment.
- Using variable speed drive eliminate micro motor, micro gear box, additional brake etc. Which directly save on equipments cost with better performance.
- The VFD eliminates the need for magnetic reversing contractors, reduces the number of wearable components in the panel and reduces long - term maintenance costs.
- Steel conforming IS 2062 of or equivalent are used in the manufacturing of the main load bearing members.
- The girders are not only designed for deflection and strength but also account is taken for natural time of vibration and damping. This will avoid vibration in the crane girders and other crane components for prolonged period.
End Carriages / End Trucks:
- The crane End trucks are manufactured from either standard rolled steel section or welded plate box section type and are assembled to ensure alignment of bearings and axles.
- Twin Drive arrangements are normally standard. Central Drive arrangements are also available on request.
- Main cross Girders to end trucks connection are bolted to ease in assembly.
- Rubber Buffers are standard on all end trucks to reduce impact when a moving crane or trolley reaches the ends of its permitted travel or when two moving cranes or trolley come into contact.
- Steel conforming IS 2062 of or equivalent are used in the manufacturing of the main load bearing members
- The girders are not only designed for deflection and strength but also account is taken for natural time of vibration and damping. This will avoid vibration in the crane girders and other crane components for prolonged period
- The hoisting machinery / crab consists of a VIKRANT heavy duty industrial type standard wire rope hoist
Motors and Brakes:
- All motors used in the cranes are specially designed for crane and hoist duty applications
- All trolley and drive motors have suitable AC / DC brakes as standard equipment with smooth running properties
- Each crane is controlled from a suspended push button station from a track at suitable floor height
- Supply to the pendent push button station is with options of 110 V, 24 V
- Dust & vermin proof powder coated sheet metal housing consists of Contractors, relay, transformers and other associated equipments
- Emergency stop button are provided in all cranes to shutting off the power to the main Contractors