Full Cantilever Jib Cranes is the next category among the Jib Cranes. These Cranes are designed for mounting on to walls or columns to serve a 180-degree arc. They can be used under an overhead bridge crane if adequate head room is provided.
Features of Full Cantilever Jib Cranes :
- Easy to install
- Perform a multitude of functions within a work area
- Cantilever type boom allows maximum hoist lift
- Available with motor operated boom (motorized rotation).
- Capacities from 250kgs to 2000kgs
- Standard span up to 20 feet
- 180 degree rotation
- Most economical style of JIB Cranes utilizes a standard I-beam.
- Allows maximum work close to the existing structure.