We offer high quality alloy steel base casting alloyed with Adamite or Cr-Ni-Mo (Chromium, Nickel, Molybednum). The high mechanical strength of typical steel as well as wear resistance property of cast iron is flawlessly combined in these rolls by means of Special Heat Treatment Cycle. Our range of alloy steel base casting offer mechanical strength of higher degree with good weldability.
- The alloy steel rolls are used in demanding rolling conditions where high mechanical properties are required. These rolls are perfectly suitable for:
- Roughing stands of heavy section mills
- Intermediate stands of heavy section mills
- Finishing stands of heavy section mills
- Roughing & intermediate stands of bar, flat & light to medium sections
Advantages- The consistent hardness profile maintained by us in these rolls also makes these ideal where deep grooves exists like in Heavy Angles, Channels and others.